Reporting a death

The quickest way to report the death of a Scheme member is online: report a death

Go online with My Online Services

The easiest and most secure way to contact us is via My Online Services. This is available to all members of the Scheme. You can upload documents securely or send a message from your online account.

If you are a member and not currently registered for online services, please visit My Online Services.

By Email

If you need to contact the team and your enquiry is urgent, please email us.

Please quote your full name and Member Reference Number (found on previous correspondence and benefit statements). If you’re retired from the Scheme or a dependant member, please quote your pensioner payroll number.

By phone

Call the team on 0800 279 3407* Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

*Calls may be chargeable from some business phones and standard call charges apply if calling from overseas.

Sending in items by post

If you are unable to send your documents electronically, please write to us at:

UK Pension Operations
PO Box 3604
RG40 9JA

Trustee Board

To contact the Trustee Board direct,

Until further notice, please do not send items by post to the Trustee Board.


Please contact UK Pensions Operations if you have a complaint. The team will always try to resolve complaints outside of the formal dispute procedure in the first instance.

If that’s not possible, you can raise a formal complaint through the Internal Disputes Resolution (IDR) procedure. Download the IDR Procedure PDF.