• AVC application form - Use this form to start paying MPAVCs or to change the amount of MPAVCs you wish to pay.
  • AVC switch form - Use this form if you want to change the funds in which your MPAVC are invested.
  • Death nomination - Letter of Intent - The Trustees ask active, deferred and pensioner members (those who have retired from the Scheme within the past five years) to regularly update a Letter of Intent form so that if you were to die the Trustees would know who you would like to receive any lump sum death benefits payable.
  • Dependant nomination form - If you are not married but wish to nominate someone who is financially dependent or interdependent on you to receive the dependants' pension in the event of your death, please complete the Dependant nomination form.

Forms are also available to complete securely at My Online Services.